2.12.2010


"To me, McQueen represented the drama of fashion. He represented the conflict and harmony of being a craftsman and an artist - Savile Row training, runway dreaming.
(...)
ps. I'm rereading what I wrote and what has been written on other sites and blogs. All very nice but I still feel so unsatisfied, so empty, even a little mad.
When a bigtime movie star or politician dies someone like Tom Brokaw has always been there to help put it into perspective. If it was a sports star, fans would talk about it for days on talk radio.
However, for someone that loves fashion Alexander McQueen is just gone and no one seems to be able to make sense of it. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to turn to make it feel right or understandable. I don't have any answers for you either. All I know is this sucks."

- Scott Schuman





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário